Sumter Dog Bite Attorney
If you or a loved one are bitten by a dog, it is your right to get full compensation for your loss. Dog attacks are one of the worst nightmares one can experience. It can not only leave physical scars but also cause long-term emotional trauma. As defined by the SC state house, a “dog includes all members of the canine family, including foxes and other canines.” If you have been bitten by a dog or any other canine for that matter, it is very important to seek both medical as well as legal help right away!
The victim of a dog attack is entitled to financial funds which can cover the medical costs and compensate for any pain and suffering that they have to live with for the rest of their life. So if you or your loved one is a victim of a dog attack and you have been looking for a Sumter dog bite attorney to help you with your case, you’re in the right place.
At Marc Brown Law Firm, we help you get your rightful compensation when bitten by a dog. We want to speed up your recovery process and ease your financial burden when dealing with dog bites. We understand how helpful a large settlement can be for you and your family. That’s why we have dedicated our profession to helping people in need.
Damages In A Dog Bite Claim
There are several damages you can claim in a dog bite case. Two separate categories divide the damages related to dog bites. Economic damages are tangible and can be calculated by looking at things like bills and receipts. Non-economic damages are less tangible and must be calculated using a formula.
- Economic damages include medical expenses that come from the attack such as a prescription, medical bills, and physical therapy. This also includes lost wages even if you are out of work for a period of time. Property damage to personal or real property are also economic damages.
- Non-economic damages are the physical pain and suffering from the injury, emotional suffering like depression and anxiety, and punitive damages when the other party is being negligent.
IF the victim in question provokes a dog to attack, the owner may not always be held liable, according to the Animal Center. Regardless of the situation, we make sure to keep your expectations in mind. You can rely on our Sumter dog bite lawyer for successful dog bites cases. We offer you a FREE consultation. In case you want us to represent you in a trial, we do not take any legal fee unless we win your case, and you are awarded full compensation for your damages and losses.
What Makes Our Firm Standout?
Here are a few things that make us stand out among other firms.
- We bring results to the table.
- We do not charge you until we show results.
- We keep your expectations in mind.
- Personal injury is our specialty.
- We charge affordably!
Talk to Our Sumter Dog Bite Attorney Now!
Contact us today to speak to expert lawyers and get further insights into your case. We fight aggressively to help you get your rights. You won’t regret choosing us as your Sumter dog bites lawyers.